Monday, December 8, 2014

RitA Ep 0 - the Introduction

Welcome to the Reading in the Attic, a weekly podcast in which I read fiction to you.   Most of the fiction will be my own, but I'll also be reading old stories I find in old magazines on sites like Project Gutenberg and the Internet Archive -- and also physical magazines I manage to acquire.  I will also occasionally read a new story or novel excerpt from current authors.

This very short episode simply explains what the podcast is about, and how I chose the title.

Download the episode directly from the Internet Archive: Reading In the Attic, Episode 0 - Introduction. (1:49)

Subscribe via iTunes.

Or you can listen right here:



(The manual subscription link for those who want to use their own apps and such, is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ReadingInTheAtticPodcast )

See you in the funny papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment